(1) - Premium tyre - Premium category is defined as one of the Premium summer tyres such as CONTINENTAL, GOODYEAR, BRIDGESTONE, PIRELLI, DUNLOP brands, and which are not dedicated to Original Equipment application (i.e. not designed to achieve car manufacturers' specific targets) but tyres that can be purchased from retailers.
(2) - Enhanced traction - Dry and Wet braking new - Thanks to MICHELIN Dual Sport Tread Design Technology, which has an internal side with large longitudinal grooves that flush the water away for enhanced wet road traction, and an external side with rigid blocks for better grip on dry roads.
(3) - Wet grip -Wet grip when worn. New and Worn (worn means worn on machine (buffed) to the depth of Tread Wear Indicator according to European regulation for Tread wear indicator ECE R30r03f), on 235/60 R18 MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV, is above the R117 European regulation wet grip threshold.
(4) - Driving pleasure - Thanks to MICHELIN's Dynamic Response Technology, which optimizes transmission responsiveness of steering instructions to the road, delivering excellent reactivity and driving precision.
(5) - Longevity - Thanks to MICHELIN MaxTouch Construction Technology, which evenly distributes forces of acceleration, braking and cornering, offering a longer tread life.
(6) Comfort and noise reduction - Thanks to a tread designed to reduce noise disturbance, and tyre architecture optimized to improve comfort and sound.
(7) - OEM acclaimed - Equipped some leading SUV vehicles in Original Equipment, such as AMG, BMW, Genesis, Land Rover, Mercedes and Volvo.