The expert at overcoming obstacles
• Traction and bite in extreme conditions
• Tough enough for anything
• More extensive conditions of use
The information provided on the website including but not limited to the performance grading information may vary from the ones obtained according to the applicable legislation in your country ; the actual information is available on the statutory labeling of your country.
Traction and bite in extreme conditions
- Aggressive, deep tread pattern
• for excellent traction on muddy ground.
- Massive tread blocks which are rigid and widely spaced
• for improved selfcleaning.
- Offset angular tread blocks at the shoulders
• for maximum bite on slopes.
- Driving on loose surfaces (sand etc.)
• the radial casing allows inflation pressures to be reduced
to below 15 PSI for use on loose surfaces *.
*ask your dealer for details
Tough enough for anything
- Metal breaker-strip plies on the crown.
- Triple protective rib on the sidewalls.
- Double polyester high strength carcass ply.
• for excellent resistance against punctures, crown damage and shocks.
- Selected by emergency services for extreme conditions and several armed
More extensive conditions of use
Range extended with 4 ribs tread design for more versability.
• Better road-holding on wet surfaces.
• More regular wear.
• Greater comfort through reduced noise.
Select your width